2015/03/19

FLORAL CARD

Hi,

here we are having a long weekend so I used my extra time to make a card I need for the next week.

I used white and red cardboards. As you can see I embossed the top of a piece of white cardstock. Next I separated the two halves with washi tape. I stamped two times a flower form Paper Smooches Botanical 1 set. I die cut the label with the big shot and add the sentiment, in this case "happy birthday", but in Basque. Next time I'll use my printer ;)
I glued the card into a little bigger red one.





For the back of the card I added a leave I die cut from the same red cardstock ussing Lawn Fawn Stitched leaves die. I wrote "hand made" in Basque too.



 
I'm happy with the result, so I'm going to link it up to the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. You have untill saturday to join it.


Have a good weekend!

2 comentarios:

Jenny dijo...

Love how you split the card with the washi strip and gorgoeous colour combo too :)
Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
Jenny x

Amaia dijo...

Thank you very much!