2015/03/22

MY ART JOURNAL


Hi everyone,

there are two month since I discover art journal, and I love it since then, so I started looking for information and finally I decided to make my own. I didn’t  know if I would like it, so I took a book I didn’t like and glued some pages like I read on some webs (I actually don’t like this method very much, and for the next time I will buy an sketchbook for it). 
As I said I decided to make my own art journal, and this is the opening page. For the background I used acrylic paints, distress inks, gesso and one stencil from Todo Stencil "02491" and Kaisercraft's "hexagons" stamp.

For the text I used My paper world's "small alphabet" stamp set and StazOn black ink.

I know this is a bad photo, but I’m not good at all taking photos.

Enjoy the last hours of the weekend!!



No hay comentarios: