2015/06/12

ALTERED MIRROR



Hi,


This is a Project I started time ago, I have got the idea and a long list of things to do ;).  So I cut the paper and glued it on the mirror maybe 4 month ago. During this time I usually thought about how I was going to decorate it. An after discarding some ideas finally I decided that not complicating it would be better, so I bought the correct ink color and started stamping with one of my favourites stamps sets "botanicals 1" from Paper Smooches.








By the way I’m going to join this week Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. You are in time!!

WOW! I've just recibed my two new set of stamps "Chubby chums" and "spring groves", I'm going to stamp with them NOW!!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies list:

  • Mirror (of course)
  • Paper smooches “botanicals 1” stamp set
  • K&Company decorated paper
  • Versamagic “night sky” ink

1 comentario:

Lisa Arana dijo...

what a great use of botanicals 1, such a pretty mirror. thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.