2015/04/14

2015 APRIL TAG



Hello,

I know it, this is not the original stamp set, but I couldn’t wait to have it to make those tags. When I saw the tags designed by Tim Holtz for April, it was love at first sight. I imagined a lot of possibilities for the tags, and also for this stamp set (floral garden). But it seems that I’m not the only one who thinks like that because each time I try to buy it, it’s out of stock on different on line shops. Unfortunately here there is only one physical shop and not exactly where I live. In spite of all that I know I will get it soon.
 



As I said I was impatient to make a tag following this design, and I decided to draw the flowers myself, so first I probed my markers in order to find one which I can use with water, and I found one. 


I follow the steps described by Tim Holtz, obviously as I didn’t have the stamps the first thing was to draw the flowers. And as I didn’t have a sewing machine I draw some false sewing with a drawer. 



It was impossible making only one tag so I made the second, and I know there will be more following this design.

Thanks for visiting! 

SUPPLIES:

  • Kraft cardstock
  • Watercolor cardstock
  • For the text: Tim Holtz Chip block  die
  • For the leaves: Lawn Fawn stitched leaves die set
  • Distress inks
  • Tim Holtz Tonic craft scissors
  • Big shoot machine
  • Fiskars Sure-cut paper trimmer

No hay comentarios: