2015/04/07

HIPPO BIRTHDAY 2.0 CARD

Hi,

I continue with my Happy Birthday cards. I'min time to participate again in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge with a "happy birthday card".
Looking at the previous card I decided there were a lot of things to improve, so I use my Imaginisce Hippo stamp for the card again, and also the Lawn Fawn "so much to say" stamp set (the hat and the globe).


I choose a white cardstock cut and fold it. I die cut a circle using Lawn Fawn circle stackables die set making a window, and stamped the hippos inside the card with  StazOn black ink, and  painted water coloring with distress inks. I did the same with the globes and the hat.

I printed the text, cut it and glued in a little bigger colored paper

For the front of the card I die cut a bigger circle one to frame the window. 

As I said on the previous post I haven't got too many stamps so this time I printed Paper Smooches free stamps (thank you very much Kim), in this case the owl. I painted it with the same colors adn glued it.

Finally I cut some triangles for the banner, drew a curved line with a marker and glued the triangles.

Thank you for stopping by.

PD. Zorionak means Happy birthday in Basque.


No hay comentarios: